2023 Marina Rates
Seasonal dockage is based on the greater of the length of the vessel or dock.
|Length||Summer: May 1 - October 31||Winter: Nov 1 - April 30|
|0-60ft. (35ft min.)||$395/ft.||$100/ft plus $300/month live aboard fee|
|60.1 - 80ft.||$420/ft.|
|80.1 - 150ft.||$440/ft.|
|150.1 - 200ft.||$480/ft|
|200.1 or more||$500/ft|
A deposit in full is required on all reservations.
|0-35ft.||$8.00/ft. per night|
|35.1 - 60ft.||$8.75/ft. per night|
|60.1 - 80ft.||$9.25/ft. per night|
|80.1 - 150ft.||$9.75/ft. per night|
|150.1 - 200ft.||$10.25/ft. per night|
|200.1ft. or more||$11.00/ft. per night|
Please add $2/ft. for July 4th holiday dates; and September Labor Day holiday dates; and there is a 2-night minimum. Please inquire with marina office.
Based on availability: $1/ft. per hour
|$45.00 per day|
|50 amp||$55.00 per day|
|100 amp||$145.00 per day|
|200 amp||$290.00 per day|
|Metered shore power||$40.00 plus $0.36 per KWH|
Cancellation/Date Modification Policy
Deposit is taken in full at the time of confirming a reservation. Guests wishing to cancel their reservation or change their dates of stay must do so 14 days prior to the arrival date. Refunds will be made less a $60.00 administrative fee. Cancellations made less than 14 days prior to arrival will forfeit the two-night deposit. No credit for early departures or late arrivals.
- Check-in after 1:00 pm
- Check-out no later than 11:00 am
- Pump-out facilities are free and mandatory for extended stays (beyond seven days) or at your holding tank’s capacity.
- Call dock office for pump-out information.
- 30-minute pick up/drop off car parking may be available. Longer term car parking is conveniently located at Lewis Wharf & Sargent’s Wharf, one block from Boston Yacht Haven.
- There are to be NO gatherings or events on board while docked, on the dock, or in the building at the Boston Yacht Haven without written approval from management, per restrictions on Commercial Wharf.
- All major credit cards are accepted.
- Slip assignment request cannot be guaranteed.