2020 Marina Rates
Seasonal dockage is based on the greater of the length of the vessel or dock.
|Length||Summer: May 1 - October 31||Winter: Nov 1 - April 30|
|0-60ft. (35ft min.)||$385/ft.||$100/ft|
|60.1 - 80ft.||$410/ft.||$300/month (winter liveaboard fee)|
|80.1 - 150ft.||$430/ft.|
|150.1 or more||$470/ft|
A deposit in full is required on all reservations.
|0-35ft.||$6.75/ft. per night|
|35.1 - 60ft.||$7.75/ft. per night|
|60.1 - 80ft.||$8.50/ft. per night|
|80.1 - 150ft.||$9.00/ft. per night|
|150.1ft or more||$9.50/ft. per night|
Hourly Rates - Based on availability: $1/ft. per hour (30ft. minimum and 2-hour minimum)
Please add $2/ft. for July 4th holiday dates; and September Labor Day holiday dates; and there is a 3-night minimum. Please inquire with marina office.
|Metered shore power||$40.00 plus $0.31/KWh|
Deposit is taken in full at the time of confirming a reservation. Guests wishing to cancel their reservation must do so 14 days prior to the arrival date. Refunds will be made less a $60.00 administrative fee. Cancellations made less than 14 days prior to arrival will forfeit the entire deposit. No credit for early departures or late arrivals.
- Check-in After 1:00 pm
- Check-out no later than 11:00 am
- Pump-out facilities are free and mandatory for extended stays (beyond seven days) or at your holding tank’s capacity.
- Call dock office for pump-out information.
- Car parking conveniently located at Lewis Wharf & Sargent’s Wharf, one block from Boston Yacht Haven.
- There are to be NO events at the Boston Yacht Haven without written approval from management.
- All major credit cards are accepted.
- Slip assignment request cannot be guaranteed.