About The Marina
This is a place where luxury floats in the air. Where mega-yachts sit majestically on Boston’s historic waterfront in an exclusive 100-slip marina.
Ideally located on the waterfront of Boston’s historic North End (also known as Little Italy), the marina offers more than just a place to berth your boat. Its unparalleled location is ideal for exploring and steps from Faneuil Hall/Quincy Market, the New England Aquarium, Boston's Theatre and Financial District, as well as endless restaurants, cafés, nightlife and shopping.
Feel free to get in touch with us if there's anything we can do to make your experience here in Boston even more unforgettable. We are happy to provide recommendations and information on the best restaurants, shopping, and attractions in the area.
Boston Yacht Haven
87 Commercial Wharf
Boston, MA 02110
- 100 Total Slips
- 6 Megayacht Berths
- Max Length: 400' (122m)
- Custom Steel Barge/Concrete Ballasted Breakwater with Ipe Decking
- Multi-phase, mega-yacht power: 480-volt power, both 200 and 100 amp service; 240-volt single-phase and 208-volt 3 phase 100 amp service; 240-volt 50 amp Service; 120-volt 30 amp service
Boston Yacht Haven is easily accessed from the parking lot, where we have an ADA compliant parking space. All rooms at the Inn, except the Penthouse, can be accessed via the elevator in the building. If you or anyone in your party needs additional assistance or you have questions about the accessibility of our property please feel free to contact us.
Please note - the Penthouse is only accessible via private stairs.
- Complimentary pump-out service
- Complimentary trash removal service
- Dock attendants
- Concierge service
- Multi-phase power at each slip
- Ice delivery
- In-slip fueling