The comfort and safety of our guests is our top priority. Please respect the following rules and regulations to ensure everyone enjoys their time at Boston Yacht Haven.
- Children 12 and under must wear life jackets while on docks.
- Children 10 and under must be accompanied by an adult.
- No swimming in the marina.
- No fishing in the marina.
- No open flames in the marina.
- No riding bikes, mopeds, or scooters on the docks.
- Pets must be on leashes at all times & owners must pick up after them.
- Please use a handrail while walking on the gangway. Please use caution when raining as docks and gangway may be slippery.
- Please be considerate of your neighbors and keep noise to a minimum. Quiet hours are from 11:00 PM to 7:00 AM.
- No organized events or parties in the marina without management approval, per rules of Commercial Wharf.
- No parking available (only parking for pick up/drop off is allowed), overnight parking is available at Lewis Wharf and Sargent's Wharf parking lots on Commercial Street.
Thank you for your cooperation.